Smowtion TATTO STYLES MODERAT: Well, hello there!
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Well, hello there!

I see that it's been so long since my last post that the layout of everything has changed, so bare with me as I do my best.

The other day, I was sitting in class, it was an absolutely gorgeous day (and if you live in Ohio you know how sporadic those have been), and all I could think about was how much I missed writing. I'm sure you're thinking, you tweet and blog, how could you miss writing. Well, I miss writing in the sense of an English class. There's just something so great about your teacher giving you a prompt of some sort and you just writing whatever and however you take it. And I have yet to shake the feeling. Yes, I journal, tweet, and blog, but it's not quite the same. Having a set reason to write and knowing it has to be the best because at the end you're getting a grade.

Even more ironic, my friend the other day told me to write about her break up with her boyfriend. What makes this ironic is that in 7th and 8th grade I had a group of friends that were the stars of my never-ending stories. I still have the folder of all these stories. It turned into their birthday present as we got older. Throughout high school, I would write them each a story and I would make them copies and it just became a fun way to celebrate their birthdays. But I haven't written a story like that since senior year, and even though that feels like it was just yesterday, it was such a weird thought, almost like it was in a previous life. Which I guess it kinda was. 

So ultimately, I've realized in the past week as school is winding down, I truly miss writing. And with that I hope to be posting a lot more frequently.

xoxo,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment