Smowtion TATTO STYLES MODERAT: Finals Week
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Monday, April 30, 2012

Finals Week

Finals Week, is the week where all the stress that you feel throughout the semester comes to stay. You never relieve the stress, it's just hiding and waiting for you. Last Thursday I took my first final, I hope it went well. Today, I took my Humanities final, boy oh boy, I don't need to ace the final, but I would like to do as well as I have been all semester. On Wednesday, I have a HUGE exam! It'll make or break my grade, Marketing Principles. Lucky me! I've been studying for hours and days, until after all this. It's in God's hands. And I truly believe that! I have faith that anything that happens is meant to happen, and it'll make me a better person. On Friday, I have my last final. History of Fashion, I'll start studying for that when Marketing has been taken care of. And then after that, I'll be a JUNIOR! I can't believe these last 2 years have gone by this fast! Like where has the time gone?! I feel like it was just yesterday that my mom was leaving me up here and I was starting college. Honestly, I can't believe that I graduated high school, let alone that my college graduation is nearing. WOAH! One GREAT thing comes at the end of this week! I GET TO GO HOME! YAY! I've been waiting for summer since it ended! And it's finally here! YAY! For those of you taking finals: Good Luck! For those of you not: Good Luck when they come around.
xoxo,
Best Wishes & Have a Great Summer!
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment