Smowtion TATTO STYLES MODERAT: Tattoo
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Monday, April 23, 2012

Tattoo

 The faith tattoo I will get I hope on the inside of my left arm, cause it's the same arm as my tattoo for my grandpa. And honestly, faith is what got me to where I am now. I went through a dark period, when my grandpa died, that most people don't know about, but I think this tattoo would be a good representation of my journey.
 This tattoo, is so amazing because it's Psalm 23, which was my grandpa's favorite, he memorized it when he went through conformation, and it was read at his funeral. And my grandma was given a blanket at his funeral with it stitched into it. I don't think I'd ever actually get this, and definitely not this placement, but I absolutely love this.
 This simply because I'm obsessed with Harry Potter! And Snape's chapter is seriously my favorite part of the entire 7th book. It's just so strong. And it talks about the power of love. I want this on my left forearm. The same as the two I have in honor of my grandpa.
 I always wanted to get this with "alis volat propiis" and "alis grave nil" intertwined throughout the picture. I wanted to get it for my 21st, next year. "She flies with her own wings", "Nothing is heavy to those who have wings". I still will get that script, I just don't know if it'll come with this big artwork. I've just been toying with the idea of putting it along the top of my shoulder.


This made me really want a foot tattoo,I'm considering getting it this summer, "Les tumps sont durs pour les reveurs" "Times are hard for dreamers". Because if you know me, you'll realize I have big dreams, and since I've come to college, I've had a hard time with them, but I'm not giving up, and this is kinda the cementing detail.

I want to get a sun on the nape of my neck that matches my mom's sun tattoo on her ankle, she got it when we moved from California to Ohio, I'd get it to honor her, she's my rock, she's my best friend. I have no clue what I would do without her. I'd also get the words 'sale el sol' across the top. Meaning "the sun will rise" again a reminder that no matter how bad things get, it'll get better. Not to mention, something signifying my 4 years spent in Spanish.

I plan on getting a tattoo on the top of my foot as well as long the side because I've always wanted a pink or red, probably red heart with a 13 infused in. I've absolutley obsessed with my birthday which wouldn't be hard to figure out. So why not?!

My Big & I have toyed with the idea of getting a matching tattoo, perhaps a silhoutte of a squirrel, and holding a heart. Who knows, we share a birthday, so it might just happen!

xoxo,
Tattoo Lover
Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment