Smowtion TATTO STYLES MODERAT: One Direction's Liam Payne has come back from the dead!
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

One Direction's Liam Payne has come back from the dead!

Technically.

We all know that Liam Payne only has one working kidney, we all know it's because he was born early, but we didn't know that it's technically because HE USED TO BE DEAD.
"I've only got one kidney because when I was born I was effectively dead," says Liam in Dare to Dream.
"Weird, I know. The doctors couldn't get any reaction from me so I had to be brought round and although it seemed like I was OK, there were underlying problems."
"I was born three weeks early and I kept being ill. From the age of zero to four I was always in hospital having tests done but they couldn't find out what was wrong.
"They discovered that one of my kidneys wasn't working properly and it had scarred. I had to have 32 injections in my arm in the morning and evening to try and make me better.
"I've still got both kidneys but one doesn't work so I have to be careful not to drink too much, even water, and I have to keep myself as healthy as possible."
Sounds like he kept himself pretty healthy though, joining loads of sports team and doing lots of voluntary running - which, thanks to Reese Witherspoon, we now all know the dangers of.
" I tried out for the cross-country running team and I came first in the race," says Liam.
"From then on I was training all the time and getting up at 6am to run for miles. At the age of 12 they put me in the school's under-18s team."

No comments:

Post a Comment