Smowtion TATTO STYLES MODERAT: Harry Styles: "I've snogged two fans!"
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Harry Styles: "I've snogged two fans!"

Louis Tomlinson will be crushed.

If you often catch yourself daydreaming about what life would be like if One Direction's Harry Styles grabbed your face for a good ol' smooch, then you may have to daydream NO MORE.

Harry's revealed he's partial to planting his face on a fan's every now and again.
Harry admitted to We Love Pop magazine that he'd, er, dipped his nib in the ink of the fans, shall we say, and they grilled him to find out just how many he'd got his lips on.
“Maybe two," teased Harry. "Maybe... (gives a very suspiciously cheeky grin)."
“I got someone’s number at a signing," he revealed.
"I’d stayed at my friend’s house for a couple of days and his local pub was round the corner, so I went in there with him and apparently she was behind the bar."
"At the signing she told me she’d seen me at the pub and gave me her number on the way out. I didn’t even have to do anything!”
Yeah, because we imagine you usually have to work so hard to get a girl to even give you a second glance, Hazza.
All five covers of We Love Pop are out TODAY (Wednesday). Each has the cover star’s solo interview inside, as well as the group interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment