Smowtion TATTO STYLES MODERAT: Alpha Gamma Delta
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Alpha Gamma Delta

This past week was I WEEK! My favorite week! It's full of fun and ceremonies and picture worthy events! It's amazing how much love that can be felt that week! I know I chose the right place because I couldn't imagine myself anywhere else! I love each one of these 68 women. They truly are my sisters!


I joined Alpha Gamma Delta when I was looking for a place to belong. I hated my roommates, I still hate them, but it's easier. I finally had a place to belong. It became a home away from home. These women became my family, my best friends. It was nice to feel wanted, which was something I hadn't felt like since I had come to college, with the expection of small bits and pieces. These women are not only great fun, smart and beautiful people inside and out. They are all truly inspiring in their own way. They all have their own personal issues, and yet they all continue to be so strong and working towards something.

I honestly could not imagine my life without these women. They have truly become my family! I love them! And while I'm so excited for the summer, and to be done with school, but I am so incredibly sad to see the seniors go, they have become so important to my everyday life. Luckily I have Twitter to keep us connected. I aspire to be them. Because they leave behind huge footsteps to fill.







And of course, Formal



I had not intended on going, but I am so happy I did. I know that I definitely would have regretted not going. It was such a great night! It was great to spend another night all together! And of course! No one likes pictures more than I do! Woohoo!
xoxo
AGD LOVE
 
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment