Smowtion TATTO STYLES MODERAT: Akron, Take Three
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Akron, Take Three

So I finished up my first week  of junior year! It's shocking! This was a big week for me! I'm living in an apartment, I'm really on my own! The future has never seemed as near as it does now! And, BIG NEWS, i'm slowly but surely coming to terms with the fact that I'm a high school graduate, and there's really no going back!

So, while I've been preoccupied with getting to my class on time, I've never lived off campus before, buying my books, and getting ready for Formal Recruitment! Only a week away! Oh the excitement! For the past 2 years, I've been one side of the curtain of recruitment, and now I get to see all the smoke and mirrors, it's really strange. This whole year, so far, has been a new vantage point! I have a new roommate, a new location, new friends and new classes. And the finish line is now in sight! It's quite a distance away but I can see the slight glow!

Like high school's junior year, I feel more mature this year, and definitely more calm. My mom told me that my catch phrase was "It'll all work out!" And as summer comes to a close and I can sense the stressors of fall and school on the horizon, I find myself using it more and more! Much like when I was packing up to move to school. So I suppose only time will tell! Here's my first week  in pictures!

First weekend: Freshman Move In & Ice Cream Social

 
First Day:
 
 
 Second Day:

 First Football Game:


 Sunday Best:

 
 
Junior year has started without any major hiccups! So let's hope it continues!
xoxo
Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment