Smowtion TATTO STYLES MODERAT: London 2012
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

London 2012

So literally the 2012 Olympics, were the best time ever! I loved Beijing all around, but this time around the Olympics was a team event! The Valley View Family was absolutely obsessed! We would come in to open the pool. Turn on the computer, log onto nbcolympics.com, check the medal count, and check and see when Michael (Phelps) would swim, and other Team USA events we cared to watch and see. We livestreamed as long as we were allowed. Then we followed the Twitter accounts of NBC employees and past Olympians, i.e. Shawn Johnson & Nastia Luikin. So when we had to sit in the chair, ya know... actually work, we would use our walkie talkies to tell each other the outcomes of the races, (and if we weren't working that day we called each other), mainly my main squeeze, Michael :)

Here's the photos resulting from the happy outcomes of those races!:








My outfit for the week, consisted of my Michael Phelps shirt and my gold headband! I had to be thinking gold... The only day I didn't, was Day 1, 400 IM... So thereafter, I did my part! I am definitely the ultimate Phelps fan!

After swimming ended, he walked away with 20 medals, 16 of which gold! Cause he's badass! And THE GREATEST EVER! So after Team USA was done swimming, the Olympics just wasn't any real fun anymore! It was kinda bittersweet ending, cause this was his last Olympics... But Beth & I and whoever else are planning on going to Rio 2016!!! And I'm very hopeful he'll be there in the crowd, if not in the pool (fingers crossed), and we'll get to meet him! Yeah, I'm a dreamer! So sue me!

 
Dreaming of Becoming Mrs. Michael Phelps...
xoxo
Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment