Smowtion TATTO STYLES MODERAT: College Football Saturday
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Saturday, September 22, 2012

College Football Saturday

Growing up, it was a given, that come Saturday morning, college football would be on the tv all day long! Big Ten was a given, and then whatever other games that were on. It became such a normal thing, something my sister and I would complain about. But we would sit there and do homework and just spend the day together.

Fastforward to my freshman year of college, 2010, and I was faced with a missing feeling... One day, I realized that it was College Football Saturday. Something I had taken for granted, that warm, fall feeling of being a part of something and cheering on your team! Cause honestly, it's completely unrealistic that a person could grow up in Southeast Ohio, and not to be a Buckeye fan! Not to mention a Big Ten fan! In Akron, people don't really care about football, like its there, don't get me wrong, but it's by no means an overwhelming feeling. Something you feel, come every Saturday. Something you look forward to, a way of feeling at home, while being miles away!

In two weeks, my mom, sister and I are all going to Bloomington, IN. We will be getting to one of the very things I've always wanted to do! We are going to an OSU football game! And to state the obvious, an Indiana football game! Two of my favorite Big Ten schools, are playing each other in one of the prettiest places I've ever been! And I couldn't be more excited! Not only am I crossing something off my College To-Do List (Go to a Big Ten football game!) but also I'm going to experience that family sensation in the flesh, with my family!

 
Go Hoosiers!
Go Bucks!
Happy Football Saturday!
xoxo
Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment