Smowtion TATTO STYLES MODERAT: Feels Like Home To Me...
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Feels Like Home To Me...

This past week, was Formal Recruitment! It was truly a sight to behold! A campus full of sorority women and potential new members running around campus to classes, work, and stressing over the future! But of course, the stress was for nothing, we got a great group of women and the stress can move back to homework and projects and the semester ahead.

Weeks like these are my favorite! A week full of sisterhood! Spending time with my sisters, is always what the doctor ordered! Last week, was no different. The theme this year was "Home" or rather, Finding a Home in Alpha Gamma Delta. And what I realized, come the end of the week, last year I made the best decision of my life! And I did find my home. I feel like since joining last September, not only have I made great friends, but I've grown up. I'm so glad to not only be able to call these women friends, my best friends at that, but sisters as well! And I'm immensely more happy than I have been since graduating college. I thank God, for that!

The reasons women join sororities are plentiful. The reason I joined Alpha Gamma Delta, is that I wanted a home away from home and people I could count on. I was looking for the type of friendships you make growing up, the ones you leave behind in high school when you all separate for college. My sisters make me feel comfortable with being myself. I never feel alone or strange. They are always around and there for me when I need them. I've become not only a better, more responsible woman, but person. I'm depended on and it's something everyone should experience. It's hard to explain, but I'm immensely greatful!



Inspire the Woman, Impact the World
xoxo
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment