Smowtion TATTO STYLES MODERAT: Summer 2012/Vacation & London 2012!
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer 2012/Vacation & London 2012!

So sorry for my absence! I have been fully enjoying the summer and working like a mad woman!!! I have worked practically everyday this summer with the exception of a few days! At the end of June, we went on Vacation. Visiting my aunt & uncle in Las Vegas, and friends in SoCal.









Vacation was absolutely wonderful & I can't believe it came and went so fast! Then the entire month of July went lightning fast! & I've had the best time working at the pool this year! Serious best friendships have been cemeted this summer!



And finally... the love of my life, Michael Phelps is the Greatest Olympian Ever! Not just my opinion anymore! But fact! He got his 19th medal last night! He now has FIFTEEN gold, 2 silver & 2 bronze!!!


Hopefully we can clench medals in the next 3 races!!! I would love for him to get 22 medals make it even harder for someone to beat him in the years to come! I'd even be happy with one more! Though I fully believe he can get it!

I'm completely devasted that I am not in London! The Olympics are make my life!!! I'm completely preoccupied with it! At work the only thing I'm worried about is the outcome of the finals for swimming and the gymnasts. A coworker and I are so obsessed with the games & the medal count that you'd think we were involved and that Team USA was asking us our opinions on strategy! The highlights of the games so far in the games, Phelps getting his 19th medal, and beating that 48 year old record! Followed closely by the women's gymnastics team getting Gold!!!! The first gold since 1996! The Fab Five has truly earned their name! Hopefully the games continue to improve the U.S.'s medal count! & we win the most medals at the end of the 30th Olympiad!


May the odds be ever in our (Team USA's) favor!!!
xoxo,
Jordan




No comments:

Post a Comment