Smowtion TATTO STYLES MODERAT: Happy Father's Day
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!
Hope everyone is having a fabulous Sunday afternoon, enjoying family time!


So yesterday, June 16th, was the 5 year mark from when my grandpa died. It's truly amazing how even though time has passed I still get overwhelmed and emotional on that day. And naturally Father's Day would follow. It really makes me think; I honestly can't believe it's been 5 years. I miss him every day.

Today, at church we sang, I'll Fly Away, and it made me realize that death isn't a bad thing for the person dying. It hurts the people left behind. The grief can be unbearable and as time passes you can get better, it hurts less. But it's still a constant thought. Though I know now that it's a good thing, he's no longer suffering and he really is in a good place, it's hard to keep that in mind constantly.



Keep Calm and Enjoy the People You're With
xoxo
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment