Smowtion TATTO STYLES MODERAT: Instagram
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Cpx24.com CPM Program

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Instagram

I have always been envious of everyone's Instagram posts on Twitter. Whenever they show up, I would check them out. There's something so awesome about pictures. You're capturing a moment. Something that you find to be individually special, and sharing it with the world. So the other day, after careful consideration I signed up for instagram! Naturally, I had to play with the filters and find the ones I like best. Some people, I've noticed stick with a few and I was excited to see all the possibilities!











This truly opened up the summer to a world full of possibilities. I love documenting events with tons and tons of pictures. It usually annoys those around me. But buckle up! Expect big things ahead!

Happy Summer!
xoxo
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment